With this Knotel office at Finsbury Market, you can personalise the space to the needs of your business with a choice of furniture, branding and IT options to suit your business needs. This space can offer meeting rooms, private breakout pods, reception area and kitchen area should you wish, meaning this space can be configured for productivity, collaboration, or even both.
- Ideally located between the financial district of the City and the creative hub of Shoreditch
- Building features elegant double-height reception and scenic glass lift for a modern yet industrious aesthetic
- Strategic open layout featuring abundant natural light and glass front conference rooms
- Easily accessible by Liverpool St, Moorgate, Old St, and Shoreditch High St stations
- A plethora of lunch and coffee options nearby including Taylor St Baristas, Ozone Coffee Roasters, Little Farm, Lyles and Galvin La Chapelle
- Close proximity to Finsbury Circus Gardens
Knotel are an office provider with a difference. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. Their ‘all – inclusive’ rental fee includes all branding, furniture, and IT needs in a simple agreement. Their in-house workplace strategy experts understand your culture and business to build workspaces that facilitate collaboration and drive productivity. No matter the size or stage of your company, the ability to quickly adapt to the changing world is critical. Knotel is an office space platform built just for that purpose. Their flexible terms offer the freedom to progress and evolve in an environment where your team is set up to succeed.
For a tailored manage office solution to suit your business, look no further than Knotel Finsbury Market. Book a viewing with Flexify today.