1 Great Cumberland Place is a landmark development offering members workspace with excellent amenities.
Offering contemporary office space within this stunning Art Deco landmark, this workspace consists of private offices and breakout space, as well as bookable meeting rooms, mission rooms, phone booths, and amenities.
One Great Cumberland Place has been thoughtfully and carefully designed with its impact on the environment and the wellbeing of its occupants front of mind:
- BREEAM accreditation of Excellent
- Green roof planting to improve the local ecology and habitat
- Smart lighting – low energy lighting fittings, photoelectric daylight dimming and presence detecting controls to reduce electricity use
- Filtered air intake at the roof to provide fresh air throughout the building
- Intelligent building management systems to control and measure energy use
- Smart servicing – heat recovery mechanical ventilation to reduce heating and cooling loads
- Renewable energy systems with photovoltaic panels on the roof
- High efficiency condensing gas boilers with weather compensation to minimise carbon and pollution emissions
- High performance glazing to reduce cooling energy and improved wall build up to improve performance of building fabric
- Low flow sanitary fittings to reduce water use
Home to quality boutiques, restaurants, coffee shops and hotels, The Portman Estate is an independent retail and leisure destination spanning 110 acres of Marylebone in London’s West End. Taking space in one of the Estate’s prime properties gives One Great Cumberland Place an enviable workplace address.
Occupiers will enjoy the bustling Marylebone neighbourhood with boutique village feel, as well as open, green spaces, on their doorstep. Independent shops and eateries provide the perfect lunchtime break, and excuse for employees to venture back into the office.
For premium and design-led sustainable workspace in the heart of London’s West End, look no further than One Cumberland Place. Book a viewing with Flexify today.